The work we do couldn’t be as much of a success without the kindness and generosity of so many thoughtful people throughout the Guelph community.
A few of the most-used services offered at OWNG include: an emergency food cupboard, a city-wide clothing room, and a free donation room with household items for newcomers and those in need. Unfortunately, we’re not able to accept large items onsite. We’re also unable to accept car seats, stuffed animals, and linens for safety & hygiene reasons.
If you are able to help, please contact Susie at email@example.com, Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 519-824-6892 or feel free to drop by and see us at 15 Willow, Unit K45! Thank-you!
The following is a list of items needed on an ongoing basis for the Onward Willow community.
- Our biggest needs include non-perishable food items such as healthy school snacks, pasta & sauce, plain rice & rice packets, diced tomatoes, canned fruit, crackers, brown beans, cereal, oatmeal, canned fish, packets or cans of soups & stews, powered milk, and frozen meat products. We are also happy to accept gluten-free products, rice noodles, cooking sauces, dried herbs & spices, popcorn, and more.
- Household items (plates, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, pans, etc. & decor items including paintings, ceramics, & other trinkets & treasures)
- Hygiene items (specifically: deodorants, body washes, soaps, and shampoo)
- New & like-new items to offer through our free Gift Shop Program
- Cleaning supplies ( floor cleaner, Lysol or Clorox wipes)
- Copy paper